



Well today was Halloween and I took the day off! Yea.
I was able to go see the kids in the school parade and help Nickole get a few things done around the house. Later I went trick or treating with Maddux, Brooklyn, Ellen Warner, Grace Warner, Grandma and Grandpa Dew. The mean people would not give me any candy though.
All joking aside we had a really good time.
When we got done trick or treating we went over to my uncle Ray's and looked at the halloween program that Kris and Cody had been working on all year and let me just say wow!
I can't wait to see what they pull off next year.
Halloween has always been one of my favorites and I think each year it just gets a little better.



2 comments:
Your pirate costumes were awesome! Thanks for the pictures. The kids will be excited to see them. You are lucky they do school Halloween parades. I am wondering if it is just a Utah thing because they didn't do it at Kaden's school. I am glad you were able to take the day off Brandon. It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. It's too bad we couldn't see Kris and Cody's Halloween production! It sounded cool.
It's time for another post!
Post a Comment