
Well the experiences with Diabetes keep coming for Brooklyn, but luckily there is a great group that helps kids thru this sort of thing.
We went to this Trunk or Treat sponsored by the JDRF on Friday October 26, 2007.
We had Hot dogs and the kids got to do face painting, a fish pond, Cake walk (Prizes instead of cake), Color your own trick or treat bag. After all of that we went out in the parking lot and the kids did trunk or treat.
We had a good time but even better we are meeting other people and funny enough people we even know that have children with Diabetes.
I guess the bottom line is life is what you make it and we are making it a Treat!!!!



2 comments:
I am glad they do fun things for kids with diabetes so they get some benefits from it. It sounded like a lot of fun. Your costumes were great!
Hey, this is pretty neat. You guys are so clever to be able to set this kind of blog thing up. I've enjoyed looking at your pictures.
Post a Comment