Well it is all done.
We will be heading to Disney World on May 2nd and returning on May 11th.
So buckle up it could be a bumpy ride.
Nickole and I are also going to see Lifehouse on March 3rd and We are heading to Moab on April 9th.
This year is looking to be a really good one!
We love you all.
Brandon
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
YEAH!!! I am so excited to see you guys and you will LOVE Disney World. The first time I went just so I could say I had been. Now I go because I love it. You will love all of the parks. There is so much to see and do. It sounds like you guys have all types of fun things planned for this year. You deserve it!
You will love Disney World dude! We've been there four times and it gets better every time we go! I enjoy your blog-- you should update it more often. :)
Hope all is well with your family,
Later g
It is so fun to hear about you guys! Sure miss the old times... Have fun in Disney WORLD..
Post a Comment