Well as you can see from the pictures her spirit is up anyways. She is laughing, smiling and itching. She went on two wagon rides today I think that was the highlight of her day, other than squirting her Dad with a syringe full of water when I showed up to see her tonight and to think that her Mom and the Nurse set me up "just turn around they said :)"
Her blood work is still not where it is suppose to be. Although I am very anxious to get my daughter home and my wife back I am also comforted that they are not forcing us out to soon, the last thing I want is to have to return with even more problems. We will be there on a day to day basis until her blood comes back to where it is suppose to be!
A special thank you has to go out to Grandma Angell for staying with Nickole and Brooklyn over Monday night and to Grandma Dew for helping out with Maddux and cleaning our house the last few days. We are so blessed to have all of you in our lives. So many of you have jumped in and helped us in our time of need and that will never be forgotten.
THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS and legs :)
Her blood work is still not where it is suppose to be. Although I am very anxious to get my daughter home and my wife back I am also comforted that they are not forcing us out to soon, the last thing I want is to have to return with even more problems. We will be there on a day to day basis until her blood comes back to where it is suppose to be!
A special thank you has to go out to Grandma Angell for staying with Nickole and Brooklyn over Monday night and to Grandma Dew for helping out with Maddux and cleaning our house the last few days. We are so blessed to have all of you in our lives. So many of you have jumped in and helped us in our time of need and that will never be forgotten.
THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS and legs :)



1 comment:
It is good to see Brooklyn smiling. I hope she will be able to go home soon. I am glad you guys have been receiving lots of help.
Post a Comment