Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Little to Update

Well yesterday there was little to say other then that her leg was itching and it was driving her crazy which in turn was driving Nickole crazy because she is constantly whinning! The doctor came in this morning and said that there were some indications in her blood that they did not like so they were going to watch them for another day and maybe send her home on Wednesday. They want us to go home but they do not want to send us home just to cause more problems and have to send us back.

Poor Nickole is sick now because of little sleep, worrying about Brooklyn and being in a hospital with all kinds of other sick children. Please pray for her that she will have the strength to keep going and that she will get better soon!

2 comments:

Jadi said...

Thanks for keeping us updated. I hope the blood work comes back OK so you can take Brooklyn home. I am sorry to hear that Nickole is sick. I will keep them both in my prayers.

Holly said...

Tell Nickole I am thinking of her!! Let me know if we can do anything!! The girls are off track and would love to come see Brooklyn if it would help any!! Good luck, we will hope for good news!!