Seeing as nothing really happened Friday I will relay a story that both my wife and mother have chastised me for. On Thursday PCMC came around and asked if they could take some pictures of Brooklyn! They may use these in upcoming advertisements or marathons and things like that. While PCMC was there taking pictures Brooklyn had some visitors, every once in a while volunteers will come by with dogs for the kids to see and it just so happened that Brooklyn was being visited by a big dog named BEN. PCMC thought that it was so cute that they took pictures of the two of them together.
I guess I do have to admit that even in this trying time Brooklyn is still one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen!
Okay Nickole and Mom are you happy now :)
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am happy she was able to get something nice from the hospital stay. She is a beautiful girl!!!
Post a Comment